Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good thing Bad looking


last time i was about to push my skate to post office near to my house at wangsa maju section 6.It might be 12.30 noon i guess.it's the time where the sun stick above over our head and make us so much cold(opposite), ha ha!It took me 1/2 an hour or to get there i guess,because it was my first time to get there to post some ordered stuff to my costumer and i have no idea where is it.It doesn't exist in my mind map.ha ha!I kept looking the way to get there.

But on my way to there,i noticed that few people watched me like there's something wrong with me.I knew i'm not good looking but i'm not so bad,i guess.But people around me keep watch me like i'm an 'alien'.??????.I don't bothered them so i keep pushing my skate on the road.

But then,i saw 'pos ekpress' office,then i thought that might be the place i'm looking for.When i entered the office with my 'beauty' skate,i ask the recipient if i can post the stuff.Before she answer my question,her eyebrow looks like wanna tell me that there's something wrong with me,but i took it positive.I guess i'm better looking than her husband i guess because she's pretty gorgeous and she do think that i deserve her better.ha ha!(joke) But then i was told that inside carefour there is one branch of post office which i could find 'poslaju' to post the stuff.

Then i took a push again on my skate to get there.Along the road i'm pushing with a long line of cars i noticed that the population of having own car by A person is bigger than sharing and caring the nature.I don't know why people do have to own a car by single?For me 1 family, 1 car is enough.Beside enjoy the journey together it's also can make your relationship much stronger and closest.I knew not all of them were like that,but majority were like that.uh! then i continue pushing and i get into the carefour.Finally i found the post office and i make a post process.

On the way to home,along the rood i ride my skate, then i was buzzed! by some car and they look fierce and madness at me.What I've done eh?Is it because i'm riding skate on the road?is that false?there's no rules that can't skate on the road and i didn't try to bump him.I didn't buzz him because of releasing the poison gas which is could give bad feedback to me, society and himself.I knew that i don't pay the tax for just ride the skate.But i do deserve to skate a long the road,because the road is belong to all of us, to world nation!Hope he was a minority type of people in this world.God,please save him!

After what i just been through,finally i got home and i think clearly and positively what i just been through.I hope that people in this world WAKE UP and realize what has just happen with your environment.Take a good care of your neighborhood environment is much enough.Thanks to the society who's concern and responsibility on their world,it doesn't matter if you're black,white,yellow or blue,even you're muslim,christian,hindu or whatever your religion is.We were the world nation!STAND TOGETHER ON THIS RESPONSIBILITY

1 comment: